We offer an online Version of the Hands On Dental Assistant Training program in order to provide the best learning experience for our long distance learners. The online version contains additional supplements and tools that will assist you in your training and career, as well as labs with the Instructor every other week to go over course material and answer any questions. Students are also required to do the minimum 50 hours of externship.
We strive to ensure our Dental Assistant program is both flexible and affordable. This is why we offer low, interest-free payment options for every student. For more information on payment options, please contact the Director, Fatima, at 301-881-5700. We are committed to providing you with a high-quality education at an affordable price. Make an investment in yourself today! Included with the tuition,is the access code to the online course and material. Students will pay the Instructor the non refundable registration fee of $100.00. The Instructor is well trained and knowledgeable in the Dental field. Workshops on professionalism and resume building are available, as well as job preparation classes.
Learn At Your Own Pace
Our self paced online dental assistant school allows you to study anywhere, anytime. And with our online course, there are no schedules to keep and you can get your hands on training in the dental office of your choice.
Our Online Dental Assistant program will teach you everything you need to know to start working as a Dental Assistant, no previous medical experience required.
or call (301) 960-8348
Program Cost: $1,775.00
or 2 Monthly Payments of $887.50
Cancellation and Settlement Policy
The enrollment agreement may be canceled within five calendar days after the date of signing provided that the school is notified of the cancellation in writing. If such cancellation is made, the school will promptly refund in full all tuition and fees paid pursuant to the enrollment agreement and the refund shall be made no later than thirty days after cancellation. This provision shall not apply if the student has already started academic classes.
If the student is not accepted into the training program, all monies paid by the student EXCEPT $100 application fee shall be refunded. Refunds for books, supplies, and consumable fees shall be made. Refunds for tuition and refundable fees shall be made in accordance with following provisions as established below.
- A student who withdraws before the first class and after the 5-day cancellation period shall be obligated for the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is 15% completed will be obligated for 25% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 15% but before the academic term is 25% completed will be obligated for 50% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 25% complete but before the academic term is 40% completed will be obligated for 75% of the tuition fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 40% completed will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
The school shall make the appropriate refund within thirty days of the date the school is able to determine that a student has withdrawn or has been terminated from a program. Refunds shall be based upon the last date of a student’s attendance or participation in an academic school activity.