Brand New Course!
Hands On Dental Assistant Training is happy to expand to the exciting branch of Dentistry: Orthodontics!
Students will learn basic skills and knowledge to assist at entry level in the Orthodontic setting. They will gain concepts of tools and instrumentation/sterilization processes, as well as key vocabulary and hands on externship. Course is offered online with Virtual classroom labs. Total course time is 48 hours. (24 hours of class time and 24 externship hours at an orthodontic office)
Upon completion of this course, students will pass a final exam and receive a certificate. Then, they will be able to take the Board COA exam upon completion of this course.
Cancellation and Settlement Policy
The enrollment agreement may be canceled within five calendar days after the date of signing provided that the school is notified of the cancellation in writing. If such cancellation is made, the school will promptly refund in full all tuition and fees paid pursuant to the enrollment agreement and the refund shall be made no later than thirty days after cancellation. This provision shall not apply if the student has already started academic classes.
If the student is not accepted into the training program, all monies paid by the student EXCEPT $100 application fee shall be refunded. Refunds for books, supplies, and consumable fees shall be made. Refunds for tuition and refundable fees shall be made in accordance with following provisions as established below.
- A student who withdraws before the first class and after the 5-day cancellation period shall be obligated for the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is 15% completed will be obligated for 25% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 15% but before the academic term is 25% completed will be obligated for 50% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 25% complete but before the academic term is 40% completed will be obligated for 75% of the tuition fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 40% completed will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
The school shall make the appropriate refund within thirty days of the date the school is able to determine that a student has withdrawn or has been terminated from a program. Refunds shall be based upon the last date of a student’s attendance or participation in an academic school activity.