Perspective Students – Check this link out!!
Join our HODAT Association and keep informed of what’s going on in the Dental Assisting Community. There’s opportunity for classes, job referrals, community outreach and much more!! The Dental field is growing and you don’t want to miss out on any opportunities!!
The Classroom Dental Assistant Program is offered at an affordable, low rate. The total tuition is $2997.00. It is required that payment be made in full prior to the first day of class. Payment plans between the student and the school may be arranged and must be completed prior to the first day of class.
A deposit of $750.00 is due at the time of enrollment and a $100.00 is a non-refundable Registration fee. You can have get your $100 registration fee wavered by becoming a ADAA member.
We encourage All of our students to join the ADAA (American Dental Assistants Association) Get free classes, professional liability insurance, Hotel Discount, access to job database , talk to other assistants in your community, and more! For more information contact us at email@example.com
Apply Today!!! Enrollment Agreement Requirements Application
Required documents MUST be mailed to the MAIN OFFICE to complete enrollment requirements no later than ten days prior to the start date.
Hands On Dental Assistant Training
12730 Twinbrook Parkway
Rockville Maryland 20852
Books and Learning Materials
The textbooks and black or purple scrubs will be purchased by the student. All learning materials are included in the education/lab fee of $2997.00. All consumable supplies are provided. A set of scrubs will need to be purchased. Students are expected to wear scrubs to each class. There are no additional costs.
Tuition Cost: $2,997.00
or 4 Payments of $750
Cancellation and Settlement Policy
The enrollment agreement may be canceled within five calendar days after the date of signing provided that the school is notified of the cancellation in writing. If such cancellation is made, the school will promptly refund in full all tuition and fees paid pursuant to the enrollment agreement and the refund shall be made no later than thirty days after cancellation. This provision shall not apply if the student has already started academic classes.
If the student is not accepted into the training program, all monies paid by the student EXCEPT $100 application fee shall be refunded. Refunds for tuition and refundable fees shall be made in accordance with following provisions as established below.
- A student who withdraws before the first class and after the 5-day cancellation period shall be obligated for the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is 15% completed will be obligated for 25% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 15% but before the academic term is 25% completed will be obligated for 50% of the tuition fees.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 25% complete but before the academic term is 40% completed will be obligated for 75% of the tuition fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is 40% completed will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
The school shall make the appropriate refund within thirty days of the date the school is able to determine that a student has withdrawn or has been terminated from a program. Refunds shall be based upon the last date of a student’s attendance or participation in an academic school activity.
|Hands On DAT in school||$2997|
|Hands On DAT online||$1775|
|CPR||$45 (Student), $75 (Non Student)|